Signposts’ staff are characterised by their compassion and empathy, along with their ability to reflect our values in everything they do. Our good reputation and the quality of our current services are due to both the standard and dedication of our staff. Our people come from diverse backgrounds and all walks of life – we are committed to equality and inclusion.
We are looking for positive people with a can-do attitude, who are consistently professional and passionate about doing their best.
In return we can offer:
- the chance to be part of an ethical organisation, driven by its values and its commitment to the people it serves
- the ability to work within a culture of respect, diversity and inclusion
- the opportunity to be challenged by, recognised for and proud of the work you do
- a competitive salary and benefits which staff value
- a well-trained, supportive, empowering line manager who is there to coach you
- a wide range of opportunities to develop your skills and career
- a chance to work with people as committed, positive and professional as you
- a cooperative, creative team-based approach to work
- consultation on changes which affect you and the opportunity to have a real say in how we do things at Signposts
For most of our roles, strong core competencies and transferable skills are more important than direct previous experience. We are also committed to employing people with lived experience of the services we provide.
- If you are completing the application form electronically, please use Arial size 12 throughout the document
- Please ensure you include the job title of the post you are applying for, so it can be linked to the relevant recruitment exercise
- If you are returning your application by post, please pay the correct amount of postage for the size / weight of the envelope, to ensure it is delivered on time
- Completed application forms can be emailed to email@example.com, or posted to The Recruitment Team, Signposts, 106 Old Bedford Road, Luton, LU2 7PD
- We also welcome a copy of your CV
If you require any additional information regarding the completion of your application form, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01582 722629 ext 2029 and we will be happy to help.