Application for temporary housing and mentoring support
Private & confidential
If you have any difficulty completing this form or would like it in a different format, please contact the admissions team on 01582 722629 ext 2020.
Signposts’ ethos is about working together with our clients. Below is our commitment to how we will work alongside you through this application and your journey with us.
• We shall process your application in a fair and open way
• We shall, at all times, work in accordance with our Equality and Diversity Policy
• We shall treat all private and sensitive information received as part of this application process in a professional and respectful way, as well as in line with our GDPR Policy
• We will welcome you and encourage you to develop your strengths across the process
• We commit to giving you a decision on this application within 7 days – although please be aware that room availability may vary
• If you are unhappy at any time during the process, please let us know
• I confirm that to the best of my knowledge, the information within this application is accurate
• If requested by Signposts, I will assist in providing additional relevant information
• I confirm that, if this person’s application is successful, I (or another appropriate person from my organisation) will participate in any planning and implementation required to help this person work with Signposts
• If for any reason I (or my organisation) cannot continue to work with this person, we will provide a reason and an alternative contact / agency, with a plan of how to continue working with this person
By signing this application, you agree to the principles of working together through the application process.